Position Title: Automotive Sales Position
Sells and Leases New and Used vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards.
- Satisfies the transportation needs of vehicle purchasers.
- Sells/leases and delivers a minimum of 10 units per month.
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Provides test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
- Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up system.
- Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Ensures that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each customer.
- Turns 100 percent of closed deals to finance and insurance manager, along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Position Title: Mercedes-Benz Factory Trained Technicians
We are currently seeking for qualified Mercedes-Benz factory trained technicians to join our team. We are looking for quality, professional technicians that take pride in what they do. We offer great pay and benefits. Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record. Benefits include health care, vacation, retirement and bonus. Your response will be held confidential and no one will be contacted without your permission.Apply Now